Send message to team or platoon, eventually with a “help” or “ping” command, if you are spotted and under some conditions.
You can disable/enable it pressing F11.
– send messages to team when 6th sense
– cooldown after message, default 60 sec
– can disable function for some tank types if you want
– can enable function only when team amount is small, default is always
– can be different settings for each battle type
– allows multiple settings for same battle type
– can send delay message to myself (for unspotted notation)
– the message contains the words “An enemy ha spotted me at A8”
– don’t ping the minimap
– use F7
– F11 to activate/disable the mod
– enabled for every tank types
– disabled in random battles except platoon message
– config file: mods/configs/chirimen.spotmessanger/config.xml
– document: mods/configs/chirimen.spotmessanger/customize.txt
1. download spotmessanger zip file.
2. extract zip file.
3. copy the .wotmod file to your wot mods folder
4. copy files in mods/configs to your wot mods configs folder